Everything you need to know about joining in with our services
We will be delighted to welcome you.
You will find that we have taken great care in ensuring that we offer both a safe and welcoming environment. Keeping ourselves healthy is a shared responsibility and we therefore ask that you come with the following points in mind.
- Please arrive as a household 15-20 minutes before the service and queue, observing 2m social distancing.
- Entry will be through the South Door only (on the roadside of the church).
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry (please bring your own if at all possible).
- A one-way system is in place inside the church building.
- Please take your seats promptly and sit as a household as directed by the welcome team.
- Once seated, please do not move around the church building.
- Service sheets will be available to guide you through our morning worship.
- There will be no singing allowed so, during songs, please quietly reflect on the words being sung.
- You will need to bring your own Bible with you as the pew Bibles will not be available for use.
- Face coverings should be worn. Please come prepared to wear one while in the church building.
- There will be limited toilet provision and as such they should be reserved for essential use only.
- Please exit the building promptly at the end of the service using the south door. This is the same door as that used for entry, but congestion will be mitigated by following the one-way system as you exit.
- When you leave, please move clear of the building without delay.
- Once you leave the building, please continue to follow government social distancing advice and avoid raising your voice.